Schedule: In Progress
Advanced enlistment in IB was on the second of July and this time, I got my first choice! (Well, almost. I wanted a Friday lab for 101 but.. oh, well.) So, for the first time ever, I made a layout of my schedule using photoshop!! Congrats to myself ‘cause I finally moved on from excel HAHA Also, here’s to getting a GE at TTh 8:30-10!
Besides that, we’re making a huge progress in the freshie primer! Huhu super grateful for my team this year, and I’m so glad I chose them and that they chose Biologue as their first comm choice as well. <3
And other than my org life this mid-year, I’m also a tutor now! The pay’s actually low but money is money! And I’m just teaching a Grade 4 student so it’s pretty chill and fun, actually. She also shares a lot of kwentos so I don’t really feel like I’m working (plus, I don’t do much this midyear so teaching is a good idea).
I’m going to get my paycheck of the week later so I really couldn’t wait to finally start putting money in my “places and things” money jar!! It still sucks to say no to a lot of people regarding gimik/chill session/catch up time plans, but hopefully I’ll get used to it. I mean, I’ll say yes from time to time (of course, ‘di ko kaya hindi gumala), but I have to learn when to say no. This is all for (future) travelling/backpacking and for buying things I need (like a new pair of eyes hehe, and a lomo, and even a tablet one day!) Money’s tight in our family so I really don’t want to ask for more money from my parents na so #IndependentWoman-ish ang peg ko now HAHAHA.
Grateful to work with these amazing people, etc.
ExeComm meeting: so many plans but I know, kakayanin namin, ng org ito! (Pictures fell huhu weak shit na talaga ‘yung tape HAHA) And yes, girl power ang execomm this year HAHAHA
Went to arki vickie with al, paolo, and nicole for lunch: Paolo drove Al’s Elantra and we survived!! Good luck sa exam this Saturday, Pao! <3
Org consultation with CSSC: Bea’s so legit! Sumunod also si yami so I got my ehd from her! Ahhh about time for me to have one!!
Tutee: was supposed to teach today but my tutee was sick. :( Get well soon!! I ended up staying at the seats near Fully Booked while waiting for Raffy and Dhom (medyo 3 hours din ako naghintay). Oh well, I got to read “Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman”! Murakami is <3.
Trinoma hits: Apparently, lumindol… Oh well, had a good time with the guys! I’m always here for them both!! (and they to me!) Forever grateful to have them. <3
Funny how I’m actually on a 4 month break (well, I had summer classes for a while but my classes were quite chill so yeah) but still, I wasn’t able to update this blog. Actually, it’s more of sad. :(
Anyway, life’s pretty swell and I’ve done a lot of things that make me happy: quality time with family, more time with ABM and college friends, catching up with high school friends (yearbook launch, dwarfs overnight, maginhawa adventures, etc.), reading books (sadly puro ebooks ‘cause no allowance this break huhu but at least I still got to read wonderful novels, nonetheless), watching movies & series, watch world cup, eating, and more eating.
I’ve also done a couple of new things for the past months:
1. go scuba diving
2. cosplay for a class and take a picture with the class at the AS steps and everyone was in their costumes (everyone as in even our professor)
3. drank in class (badass professor)
4. realized a lot of new things on how society works: I learned a lot in socio 10, a lot as in it was even more than everything I’ve ever learned in all of the GE classes that I’ve ever taken
5. go window shopping with friends: the new thing was that we even went to an appliance center HAHAHA playing with the cool tv was so sabaw and we also checked some underwear and Joma saw us and it was a really hilarious moment especially since the guys were checking out the briefs and I was the only girl
6. sang my heart out in karaoke that I was so paos the next day and even two days after
7. play catch the dragon’s foot in the pool and remo was literally just dragging me and yami HAHA like our feet didn’t even touch the bottom of the pool ‘cause everything was so intense and we were winning and remo was pretty much a great “foot” in our team
8. take a bath at a breathtaking shower area: I really have to include this because the place is really beautiful!
9. apply for a tutorial job
10. have impromptu “GAs” with betajam. we had to meet every other 10 minutes or so for a lot of reasons and ‘cause we couldn’t get enough of each other after being separated for semesters
and a lot more!
I’ll try to post at least once a week from now on, promise! It’s mostly for myself ‘cause I’m a really forgetful person so this blog is pretty much vital for my future (for reminiscing mostly haha).
Pre-Divergent, Divergent, and afterwards!
(After updating this blog, I just realized how much closer I am with Dom and Pau HAHA)
Kunwari ‘di hell week. Kunwari wala akong chem 40 exam the next day at 8am. Kunwari ‘di stressed. Super thankful for these guys for doing all those random and stupid and childish things HAHA Sobrang break from reality and I really really needed that.
And of course, congrats fin and thank you ABM for that wonderful screening of Divergent!! I have to say na for me, parang mas nagustuhan ko yung movie HAHA They removed some scenes of course that I wanted to see pero I thought the changes were actually good.
Everyone’s so stressed and a lot of people got sick or lost weight. And we dealt stress by sending super sabaw voice messages HAHAHAHA Thank you fb and power of technology (internet actually).
Super funny talaga huhuhu forever grateful for these guys! <3